Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What is she going to do with herself?!

I had one of those freak out moments this afternoon where I don't want my children ever EVERY to leave me. So I saw them all in the family room and said to them,

"None of you must EVER EVER leave me."

My oldest said OK mom....I will never leave you. Then my two younger ones said....oh no Mommy...we will NEVER EVER EVER leave you.

My 2nd child ~H~ (who is 8) just sat there. So I said again.

"I think mommy's heart would break if you guys ever leave. Just promise that you will always be near me."

Again the 3 vowed their dedication to me and promised never to leave. ~H~, AGAIN, just sat there. So I finally asked her:

"~H~ didn't you hear what I said?!?"

She just looked at me and sighed and kinda rolled her eyes:

"MOM..*tsk*....how am I suppose to go to Japan or all over the world if I am stuck here with you?!?!" And then she did that "whatever" look/sigh thing she does.
"I can't hang with you because you ruin my style" Then flipped her head, turned around, and walked out of the room.

I just stood there with my mouth a bit open and eyes wide. Then I had a giggle fit. My feelings weren't hurt. Not one bit......I just sat and plotted how I am going to ruin her teenage style! muwhahahahahahahaha I simply CAN'T WAIT!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

Do I see a TGS shirt under the that one?

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

snort. hair flip, even. wow!

7:05 AM  
Blogger *T* said...

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO in trouble with that one!!!!! I can't even DESCRIBE how this girl is!!!

My husband is CONVINCED.....CONVINCED that she is going to go into some kind of unsavory profession!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....... she really cracks me up!!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Crimson said...

Hey,I just tried to go to ~A~'s site, and see she added a password thingy. I can't find her email addy, either, can you maybe let her know i'm looking for her? And have her drop me a note or resend me her email? Thanks so much!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home