Sunday, May 27, 2007

Its SUMMERTIME!!!

Thanks goodness for that!! I was on the verge of a complete mental breakdownfreakout.

Now I can piddle around and FIX my beautiful garden. Oh....did you know I planted a garden this year?!?! I did.....it was B E A U T I F U L!!! I have several different kinds of berry vines (which I am hoping will do well here in Phoenix), and I have yellow squash, zukes, cukes, carrots, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, green beans, a TON of grape vines, onions, lettuce, pumpkins, 3 different types of corn, and giant sunflowers.

Notice I said it was beautiful. That is because I had it all in by March. It was doing AWESOME. Then my husband threw a pitch fork at me and gave us a suprise.

We are getting a pool.

YAY!!!! But that meant I had to transplant a ton of my zukes and yellow squash. They are coming back ok.....but I did loose the pretty little finger sized veggies on them. But I saved the plants so they can produce later this summer. And my corn is right by the gigantic hole in my yard. The rebar guys were really careful traipsing through it and didn't hurt any stalks. Now I just have to worry about the concrete guys who are coming on Tuesday to fill our big hole with Cement. Its only been 2 weeks and our guy says it should be done in 2. Its going to be awesome!!

YAY FOR SUMMER!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

No more going to the pool? Does this mean I can call you on your house phone and you'll be home?

Did you ever find your cell?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am excited about your gardening! I bet you guys will get a screaming tomato crop!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home