Friday, May 11, 2007

We are almost done!!

Things are wrapping up in my end of the world and I might be able to breathe soon!!! I am so excited!! Here is a quick list:

1) 9 more days of school for the kids!!

I LOVE summer break! I LOVE having my children near me and with me all day long. Yes they fight, yes they drive me batty, but I LOVE them and I LOVE them being with me. Craziness and all.

2) 9 more days of school means 9 more days of work for me!

WOOT!! I GET MY BREAK.

3) No more brownie meetings!!

I love brownines and will be the leader next year....but I don't have to worry about that till September!

Oh did I mention 9 more days of school!!! The count down is on baybay!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude

it will be
so
good
to have you back!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home