Saturday, June 02, 2007

Just another day

It was just another day or piddling around in my yard. My hubby and I Water Sealed our playset, transplanted some trees (because of that giant cement hole in our yard), and started on some clean up work. Then my lovah came in and made linner for us while I made molten lava cakes. We all sat picnic style in our family room and talked and looked at books. Now the lovah is upstairs putting the babies to bed and I am sitting here in a bit of quiet. I may go clean up the dinner mess, but then again.......I may not!

All in all it was a wonderful day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What product did you use on your playset? We need to do that in a big way.

5:58 AM  
Blogger *T* said...

We just got a Thompson Water Seal. *R* picked out one with a "Rustic Red" tint. It looks most beautiful!!! Brand spankin new!!! He even had the boy out doing the lower parts!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NICE

I was thinking purple

I love purple. Glad to hear to was something SIMPLE.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home