Monday, June 04, 2007

No, I really don't want to know what you are thinking

My children have had a BRUTALLY honest day with me today. Usually I have one or two telling me my faults, but today, I had all 4. Some of the highlights today were:

My son - He told me that I was huge. I said I know I am a tall person etc....but then he said...well yeah....but why does your bottom have to be SO BIG. *sigh* I had to tell him that not only did I need those huge muscles in my bottom to move my long long legs......but having to birth 4 babies made my bottom that way. Little Punk!!

Then while cuddling my two middle girls, ~H~ and ~E~, on the couch...they started examining my face. ~H~ said....why is your skin getting wrinkled. I don't remember you having all those lines. The ~E~ was like...whats that? Is that a zit? Ummmhmmmm....Well aren't you too old for that?!?! Then one of them retrieved a magnifying glass and they started an in depth discussion on my zits and I guess my gargantuan pores. Oh yeah. They sat there for almost an hour examining every inch of my face. Its nice being told by your 8 and 7 year old all the work you need done. *Hurmph* Then to highlight that whole morning.....while we were at our friends house Emma proclaimed to her....Yeah, mom has a mole and a TON of zits. Do you want me to show you?!?! My friend gracefull declined after I shot her a look of say yes and die.

Then to end the day my J-elf came to give me huggies and kissies goodnight and she said; "mommy I LOVE you." Then she hugged me....backed away looked at me and said. I really like you mommy. I was like Awwwwwwww J-elf I love and like you too. Then she tilted her head and looked at me and said...."I like YOU......but you have smelly poop." OK...WTH did that come from?!? I did have a BM today...but she was no where near me or the bathroom during the day. OK Whatever my darling. I love you too. And she reminded me even though I had smelly poop she still loved me.

I guess thats the thing I should just take from today. No matter my bottom size, or skin issues or poop smells.....they love me unconditionally. Just the way I love them. Thank goodness for that!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

HAHA it sounds like a day in my house. I'm glad they love you even though you have lots of faults LMAO.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rawr.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home