Sunday, July 27, 2008

Countdown is ON!!!

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

WE MADE IT BACK FROM NM!!!

We had some bumps, accidents, and exciting adventures along the way and some stories need to be told. But truthfully, I don't have time. Know why? Of course you don't know why........you wanna know why? Well, yeah....I have 4 kids and a big mess to put away, but you can just attribute that to everyday occurances. Although, I should be putting the clothes away from the suitcases and getting the kids stuff back up in their rooms. And of course my hubby didn't do any of his laundry while he was gone. Oh yea, I have yesterday's dishes sitting in my sink......Hmmmmmmm.........

Wait, I was going to tell you why I have no time. Man, I really do have a lot of stuff to do. Maybe I should go do it and not write about why I have no time. But then I can't tell you the MAIN reason why I have no time...and its happening a week from tomorrow. Dare to guess? Wanna take a stab at it? Huh, stab...I need to get my skewers done for dinner tonight. Wow, my list is getting longer as I sit here and ponder. Hanh....oh sorry....let me tell you.....

One week from TOMORROW my kids GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

I know that is big news and I have a lot of stuff to get done for THEM, but in the same regards, it means I have to go back to work. I know, I know, the tears are starting to well up in your eyes, you feel the pain as much as I do, thank you, thank you. *sigh* Yes, not only do I need to get haircuts, last minute Dr. check ups, school supplies, and socks and underwear bought, I need to get my own shidizzle together. *whimper*

So I apologize for not telling the bear story, or the *H* and mommy 4-wheeler tip over, and The Boy's M.I.T (man in training) stories. Sounds fun huh...they are.

I guess with promises of stories to come, you will just have to check and see if any get written down. henh henh henh

Wish me luck and sanity to get through this week!!! I know I am going to need it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger LCL said...

oh I can't wait for the tip over story!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger ~A~ said...

I'll have to call sometime so you can tell me and I can screw it all up retelling them as a guest blogger.

8:29 PM  
Blogger *T* said...

LOL It was fun.

Oh and if you see any pictures of me on the web using a propane flame thrower on my dutch oven to help get the temp up to bake my cowboy casserole.......just know they are fake. ;)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:):):)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home