Friday, July 04, 2008

Fourth of July - 1 *T* - 0

First casuality of the day:

I
burnt
my
middle
finger
pretty
bad


my
right
middle
finger

All because I used the pot holders that I took girl scout camping and some new troop mom had borrowed them to do something with the grill and ended up burning holes in the ends of them. I think she was trying to start her coals or something. Anyways
burnt finger from putting those on real quick and trying to get the cupcake pan out of the oven.......finger through hole onto 400 degree metal does NOT work.


at least I didn't catch on fire.......or at least.....not yet!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

I waited for a text that you were doing your impression of a piccolo pete.

11:39 AM  
Blogger LCL said...

owwwww!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sowwy! That really, really hurts!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home