Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Great Corn Famine

Apparently across the west there is a great corn famine. I hope its not as bad at the Irish potato famine. I was greatly concerned when I trekked into my local costco. But rest assured, the organic sweet white niblets were stocked up nicely. I am relieved that it is passing the great state of Arizona!!!

pssst......if you need some......hit me up and I can ship it to you for a nominal fee. Look at me finding my calling on the black corn market!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

Did I tell you my mom found corn at her costco? She picked me up two bags.

10:45 PM  
Blogger fivedreamin said...

Thankfully it is in good supply here. I also noticed while in Sams today that rice is stocked well including Organic Brown Rice. Woohoo!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home